[FRIAM] Call blockers

Angel Edward edward.angel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:07:08 EDT 2023

I tried Nick’s approach a while ago (before full employment) and the person on the other end starting crying. Made me feel terrible.

Another time, I cursed at one who was telling me a series of lies. He responded with an admirable string of curses that I was unable to match.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	edward.angel at gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel