[FRIAM] TruthGPT

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed Apr 19 18:01:59 EDT 2023

yes, well said.-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Smith <sasmyth at swcp.com> Date: 4/19/23  11:36 PM  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] TruthGPT
    I was modestly impressed when Musk helped to get OpenAI formed
      and try to be "righteous" with it's charter back in 201x?  But the
      way *IT* went was disappointing and Musk's response with
      "TRUTHGPT!" is it's own brand of (I should not be surprised?)
      disappointment.

      https://truthgpt.gitbook.io/truthgpt-whitepaper/truthgpt/our-story

    This whole business reads like something Donald Trump would do?
    I'd like to claim that you "can't brand Truth" but these two
      jokers do seem to think they can?