[FRIAM] Euler exploit

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:54:31 EDT 2023

That 2nd link is helpful. Thanks.

I still don't see how this is properly termed a "hack", though. I'm not even sure "exploit" is a reasonable word for it. You borrow, say, your neighbor's chicken for 3 years. Egg production tanks. Then you pay back your neighbor by giving them their non-producing chicken back.

I mean, like, that's how it works, right? That's biology. The "exploit" is in the "manipulation" ... and "manipulation" is based on some concept of ceteris paribus ... some sort of "natural law", which is a problematic philosophy in the first place. All of these coins are manipulable. That's an essential feature of the sh¡tcoin. So if manipulation is an essential feature, why is manipulation an exploit? It's a feature, not a bug, right?

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ