[FRIAM] Honeymoon over!

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Jan 29 12:01:16 EST 2024

With integration of LLMs (and other ML) into AR and personal assistant
tech riding around on early adopters "shoulders", I would expect these
percieve-reason-act structures to be "in training" essentially learning
how to emulate (and extrapolate) their user's/wearer's/familiar's
decision processes?

It would seem that this is where Pearl and Glymour's causal inferencing
models would be directly applicable?

I read somewhere that Tesla's data  gathered from their Self Driving
features represents a somewhat unique data-set due to these
percieve/reason/act implications.   Does (less than full) self-driving
car tech not represent a real-life training opportunity?

An AR enhanced ML personal assistant would seem to be an equally obvious
place to begin to bootstrap training an AI in "everyday activities"?