[FRIAM] [un]official disambiguation?

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:45:49 EDT 2024

OK. I guess I can see how [un]official is a lawyerism, thereby routing more disambiguation into the court system, where the lower courts act as a sieve. But for that to work, they're gonna need some competence from the legislature. New laws (and executive orders, for that matter) have to be constructed so as not to overwhelm the courts. Unless we step back and consider the "them", here, is rich people, including justices who can curry favor from other, richer, people. Only rich people have the inertia to sustain a chain of appeals. And if that's the case, the collapse will only come as an effect of the overproduction of elites. They'll eat each other, trampling the grass all the while.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ