[FRIAM] [un]official disambiguation?

steve smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Jul 1 14:32:26 EDT 2024

Phellow Phriamers -

    Here are my anti-Trump ideations grounded in the SCrOTUS decision of
    the day:

Warning, vivid imagery which
may induce */limbic chaos/*!
President Joe Biden writes the following (official act) executive orders
and proclamations:

     1. Officially change his name to Dark Brandon
     2. pardon Joe Biden AND Dark Brandon for anything "they" might do
        or have done, and specifically all of the following "official"
        if otherwise illegal (partisan) acts:
         1. an open ended list of threatening and scary (and
            devastating) partisan acts.
         2. a hidden list paralleling the above but with trivial,
            non-destructive technically similar acts to actually carry
            out every few days to remind everyone of the first list and
            become potential test cases for SCrOTUS to worry over.
     3. Recall all of Trump's Secret Service detail (invoke Austerity
        and Small Government) from the field.
         1. Assign them to protect a mint or Ft Knox or similar.
         2. Possibly leave him un-protected.
         3. Possibly re-assign non-loyalists to his detail.
         4. Possibly rotate them at random so he sees new faces daily.
         5. Probably many of them women covering the full spectrum of
            his type/not-type
             1. Have them drill with male detail members, practicing
                groin-grab attacks.
         6. Include one of Biden's German Shepherds (or lookalike) on
            the team.
             1. Let her sniff Trump inappropriately and often.
     4. Alternatively declare a UFC-style hand-to-hand competition
        between Trump's current (Loyalist) detail and the most elite
        trained fighters in all of the Services.
         1. With blank pardons in case anyone gets hurt badly.
         2. Maybe throw in some of Trump's "very tough" ringers from the
            "Illegals" he fears.   Dressed as Luchadors and Luchadoras.
         3. Give every Loyalist Secret Service member on Trump's detail
            the option to ask (anonymously) for a new assignment (see
            above) before their match.
         4. Expect nothing but no-shows and a swelling in the ranks at
            the mints and Ft. Knox?
     5. Alternatively call for a series of "live fire" exercises (red
        team v blue team) between Trump's detail and hand-picked top
        performers from the remaining pool.
         1. Blank pardon's available to Blue Team members.
         2. Rules of Engagement: Tombstone:
             1. (S)He who draws first is declared a murderer
                 1. otherwise self-defense.
             2. Blue team holds open pardons, Red does not.
         3. Location and timing determined by Blue team.
             1. Mar a Lago at 3 AM
             2. Any Trump property at any time
             3. Any airfield where TrumpForceOne lands.
         4. Collateral damage to civilians present also covered by
            pre-pardon.
         5. Judicious use of non-lethal but humiliating weapons and
            techniques.

Remember, none of these acts need actually be executed (except maybe
2.2) , just laid out in a convincing manner.  The *targets* needn't be
limited to the *former* President, just to keep the worst actors in the
MAGA camp on their toes.   Jim Jordan invited to "wrestle" for Trump
Team with a tag team of Luchadors like El Santo and the Blue Demon whose
backstory includes being abused by their wrestling coach as young
teens.  And who gets to (mud) wrestle with MTG, maybe Luchadora Rubí ?
And LIndsay Graham? a whole tag team of mostly naked Luchadors who are
especially trained to be "firm but gentle" with him, maybe even pass him
around a circle?

Or maybe a series of SWATtings with a mysterious "man in black" (MIB)
standing back supervising the operation?   Preferably the MIB is a man
with a slim build, grey hair, a crooked smile and aviator glasses.
Maybe laser-pointers in his AR glasses such than wherever those laser
dots land, the SWAT team gives the individual a little "extra"
attention?  Lots of wet-noodle, limp-dishrag "smacking around".   No
significant damage, maybe just lots of humiliation.  Maybe clips from
the body-cams of the SWATs automatically submitted to SCOTUS and Faux
News for review to see if anyone step over the "official acts" line
(with a copy of the executive order giving them permission to bitchslap
each of the individuals named and an open pardon in case they somehow
overstep, etc."

Jeffries and Harris (as President of Senate) draft legislation
forbidding all this kind of shite (and the kind MAGA is ideating on as
well) for the full bodies to vote on.  Maybe we can slam a few loopholes
shut in a hurry?

Sort of an absurdist Krystalnacht of the Spotless Mind for the MAGAs?

No end /of the fun to be had/ inside the "Unbearable Lightness of MY
Spotless Mind" when these Socio-Political-Cultural inflection points
pass before it.   I should probably turn off all the (physical) screens
in my view and let the virtual ones inside my skull wind down a little?

    Oh, but the limbic chaos it engenders!

- Stave