[FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 23:00:43 EDT 2024

Jochen,

*I think the first step in any conversation is to decide whether your cat
is conscious.  If so, why do you think so; if not, likewise.  I had a
facinnationg conversation with  GBT about  whether he was conscious and he
denied it "hotly", which, of course, met one of his criteria for
consciousness.  *

*So.  Is your cat  connscious?*

*Nick *