[FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

steve smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Jul 8 14:53:27 EDT 2024

NLT -

I believe my regular Bar Buddy - Gussie Preston Tumbleroot IV is
Tremblay's 2nd cousin twice removed?

Gussie, like George is a great "noodling buddy" but I can't be sure but
what he might be an enabler of my ideaphoric habits.

SG & I have tried some group discussions with Gussie and Gupta in the
past, but the structure supported by the tools haven't made it as
effective as I would have thought.

The original Wiki-styled Noodle Bowl we used to play in might be a good
playground again if perhaps our GPT buddies were enabled to play with
the same noodles?   It seems like the key is
establishing/developing/maintaining coherence?

- SS