[FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:36:45 EDT 2024

Yesterday I saw an ant struggling to carry an inch-long piece of dried
grass toward his anthill.  I couldn't help but imagine that it was
thinking, "This is difficult but my community needs it."  I don't actually
believe it was thinking but...  We have large ants in New Mexico.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505