[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Jul 13 21:21:37 EDT 2024

1. The dog sitter I used in Santa Fe had a video feed. I could see how Abby reacted to other people picking up their dogs using their video feed. She did not. When I picked-up Abby, she would throw her body at the plexiglass wall over and over. She did this every day.
2. Now when I pick up Abby, other dogs are enthusiastic to see an arrival for a pick-up. However, this dog sitter has no plexiglass. Not until the last second do the dogs see who has arrived. When she sees their enthusiasm, she will sometime go gangster on those dogs. This is of course anti-social, but also strangely satisfying.
3. Yes, the contented staring.