[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:33:41 EDT 2024

Thanks, Dave.   Sorry if I don]t hold up my end. I am falling behind in
everything except my capacity to be stirred up by  ideas.  Bad
combination.   Maybe it's time for Caleb to come and take away my
keyboard.

So,  I now see a new problem in our anecdotal method here:  How to continue
without spinning off into vague agreement.  Along with a desire to achieve
agreement comes a desire to delimit it.  We agree that all the characters
in the story are conscious; I am trying to see how we could explore the
degree of our agreement on the proposition that we are all self-conscious.

That's what I am thinking about now, but I am late to THUAM so I am going
there now.