[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 19 13:02:04 EDT 2024

Absolutely. Totally understand and sympathetic with   I=Universe  —   i=illusion.

my illusion, the construct I present to the world, is much like everyone else'. But the illusion, still a construct, upon which i reflect, most definitely is NOT the same construct presented to the world, nor like anything i see presented to me.

A long time ago, my very first Asian philosophy class, I asked if enlightened people cold recognize each other; more or less instantly via single gesture or word, even if extremely nuanced and subtle. The answer was, *"yes; just as the unenlightened do." *It just seems natural and obvious to perceive sentience, consciousness, self-awareness in everything about me; to a greater or lesser degree and, albeit, manifested sometimes in a very alien manner.

davew