[FRIAM] Self-Consciousness, experience and metaphysics

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:15:01 EDT 2024

I used to ride horses when I was a kid (10?) in New Mexico.  Chico was
docile and obedient when we were out and about but when we were approaching
"home" and he could see the barn where the food was he would start to
gallop and would go through the entrance without regard to its being too
low for a rider to fit.  If I hadn't jumped off I'd have been hurt. I never
felt that he loved me.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,