[FRIAM] Dead Stack?

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 15:34:03 EST 2026


On 2/4/26 1:17 pm, Marcus Daniels wrote:
>
> When those responses include MCP tool calls (“Clawdbot, go out and 
> touch grass”), then I start to think there’s something to it.  [Still 
> wondering about Doug’s system prompt.]
>
I was just outside spreading (day old from-grocery) mushrooms in the sun 
to gather/convert UV-B to D2, does that qualify?   Of course GPT assures 
me that doing such between mid-October and Mid-March is 
vacant/vapid/fools-errand at my 36.2 deg N latitude, altitude 
notwithstanding.  As a northern European genome-bearer, my best bet is 
probably to instead "drink a lot of low-grade alcohol and hunker down by 
a fire until 6 weeks after Groundhogs Day no matter what Punksatawnee 
Phil did"?

I have been rolling in the remainder of the ragweed, russian thistle, 
etc *weeds* in my (this year mostly fallow) garden...  is that as good 
as "touching grass"?   And does astro-turf or KY bluegrass sod fed with 
petrochemical Haber-Bosch fertilizer work as well?

I'm wondering about what you (Marcus) are wondering about Doug's system 
(CSH?) system prompt?

    /"Alexa, remind me to go stand in the sun with my shirt off mid-day
    starting in Mid March!"/

I guess I should go retrieve those mushrooms before the nitrogen-load 
from the swarming robins becomes intolerable.  It was a good idea but 
mishappen execution...

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260204/31d21208/attachment.html>


More information about the Friam mailing list