[FRIAM] Gary
Stephen Guerin
redfishgroupllc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:07:14 EST 2026
Gary's email subscription was on auto-hold as it was bouncing. I took the
hold off. hopefully it's going through now.
if anyone else on this list isn't getting email, let me know ;-) (I guess
you could know by checking the archives)
I also bcc'd three other emails I have for Gary just in case it's something
with the redfish mail server vs gmail.
-Stephen
On Fri, Jan 23, 2026 at 6:46 PM Frank Wimberly <wimberly3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a nice chat with Gary Schiltz during virtual Friam on Thursday. He
> and Karen seem well. I hope he comes again. By the way, Stephen, he is
> sorry he no longer receives Friam emails. Can you add him?
>
> Frank
>
> ---
> Frank C. Wimberly
> 140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
> Santa Fe, NM 87505
>
> 505 670-9918
> Santa Fe, NM
> .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. /
> ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe / Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom
> https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
> to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
> FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
> archives: 5/2017 thru present
> https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
> 1/2003 thru 6/2021 http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260124/0467cacb/attachment.html>
More information about the Friam
mailing list