[FRIAM] crickets

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:21:00 EDT 2026


Sorry. I didn't intend to insult you. "Stream of consciousness" is a compliment, not an insult. From Wikipedia: In literary criticism, stream of consciousness is a narrative mode or method that attempts "to depict the multitudinous thoughts and feelings which pass through the mind" of a narrator.

Too many of us think way to hard about how we say things, to the detriment of actually saying the things we think need to be said. I'm all for doffing that type of navel gazing.

I'm also sorry I can't help you with your google login problem.

On 7/24/26 4:11 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
> not a stream. the truth.
> google fucked me in the ass.
> so i'm putting out there:
> people complained about being bored?
> then lets make a google that isn't run by some pathetic aibro. watch the
> video. If there ai says your fucked in the ass. there help forum is
> pathetic and won't help I came here for help.
> got insutlted with calling my actual complaint for a real problem fixed
> ok. I don't need that ********
> by.
> 
> 
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2026 at 4:39 PM glen <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> IDK about the rest of your stream of consciousness. But I would BET money
>> Claude or Kimi K3 could help you turn terrible Tcl/Tk into Rust. You should
>> give it a shot.
>>
>> On 7/24/26 3:33 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
>>> So I thought: since people were saying what's new. I like man I'm serius!
>>> why not? I can even make a github repo, if someone kind stranger can help
>>> me be a dad.  Maybe someone can be mom for it?
>>> Anyone know how to turn terrible TKL/TK into Rust in the web? I'll see
>> if I
>>> can an% run getting good with rust or something to give it a chance
>> having
>>> really nice solid foundation of excelence.
>> --


-- 
8647 ⊥ ɐןןǝdoɹ ǝ uǝןƃ
ὅτε oi μὲν ἄλλοι κύνες τοὺς ἐχϑροὺς δάκνουσιν, ἐγὰ δὲ τοὺς φίλους, ἵνα σώσω.



More information about the Friam mailing list