[FRIAM] crickets
Gillian Densmore
gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:11:00 EDT 2026
not a stream. the truth.
google fucked me in the ass.
so i'm putting out there:
people complained about being bored?
then lets make a google that isn't run by some pathetic aibro. watch the
video. If there ai says your fucked in the ass. there help forum is
pathetic and won't help I came here for help.
got insutlted with calling my actual complaint for a real problem fixed
ok. I don't need that ********
by.
On Fri, Jul 24, 2026 at 4:39 PM glen <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:
> IDK about the rest of your stream of consciousness. But I would BET money
> Claude or Kimi K3 could help you turn terrible Tcl/Tk into Rust. You should
> give it a shot.
>
> On 7/24/26 3:33 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
> > So I thought: since people were saying what's new. I like man I'm serius!
> > why not? I can even make a github repo, if someone kind stranger can help
> > me be a dad. Maybe someone can be mom for it?
> > Anyone know how to turn terrible TKL/TK into Rust in the web? I'll see
> if I
> > can an% run getting good with rust or something to give it a chance
> having
> > really nice solid foundation of excelence.
> --
> 8647 ⊥ ɐןןǝdoɹ ǝ uǝןƃ
> ὅτε oi μὲν ἄλλοι κύνες τοὺς ἐχϑροὺς δάκνουσιν, ἐγὰ δὲ τοὺς φίλους, ἵνα
> σώσω.
>
>
> .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. /
> ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe / Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom
> https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
> to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
> FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
> archives: 5/2017 thru present
> https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
> 1/2003 thru 6/2021 http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260724/a2ab20d5/attachment.html>
More information about the Friam
mailing list