[FRIAM] *Bah!* - Trump - Become smarter in minutes

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Apr 26 14:56:29 EDT 2017

> Hey, wait.  “bah” is the sound a lamb makes, going back to the OP. J

Only appropriate for us "sheeple" having our minds and bodies fattened
up for slaughter by empty calories for the body and mind.

> Have you ever seen those big bags of meat sold at Costco?   This
> brings a whole new meaning.

I haven't but I used to buy the big bags of pigs ears for my dog at
Sam's and a case of inexpensive red wine.  At checkout I got looks and
would raise one eyebrow and say "sauteed up in red wine, they are
delicious!"...   I hope nobody actually took me seriously... or maybe I
should lament that I never tried it myself?

> Information is what information processors seek out, like humans seek
> out sugar.  Wisdom and knowledge and all that are just higher order
> forms that result from the basic appetite.

Materials and energy for body growth and metabolic processes is what
biologic entities seek out.   The kind of body you grow from a diet
balanced in all types of nutrition differs from the kind you build from
a narrow diet focused specifically on "easy calories".    I don't know
if that applies in this analogy..   are there different kinds
(qualitatively) of wisdom and knowledge as there with healthy/unhealthy
bodies/organs?

The Nazis sure seemed to like Neitzchean "Wisdom"...  or at least
Knowledge?   Which lead me to review his perspective on Master/Slave
morality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality .

Following his logic, it would appear that if there ever *was* a true
example of "nobility" in the Master, we sure don't see any of that today
that I can find.   Pick virtually any world leader (Master) and I doubt
you will see much "Nobility".   The likes of Ghandi, Mandela, the Dalai
Lama, and maybe today's Pope, or (maybe?) JFK might qualify... but
Drumpf?  Hillary and Billary?   I wanted to see Nobility in Obama, and I
still see glimpses of it in his personal affect, but can't see it in so
many of his leadership decisions.

Of course, I suspect the Master/Slave duality itself is deeply flawed or
misguided.

- Steve