[FRIAM] @fakedonaldtrump

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:02:54 EDT 2017

Anonymous has been posting videos on youtube sugesting people put aside the
petty bickering. Making sugestion what things people can do to empower
themselves. Their current call to arms is about (weirdly) love and joy and
getting rid of washinton as it currently is and try for something like a
Sociliast Republic/Technorocracy.
They're pretty tired of the sheer rage coming in and out of washington if
the videos are anything to go by.