[FRIAM] @fakedonaldtrump

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 17:39:11 EDT 2017

No. I agree. The way the do their videos is...yeah Max Hedroom 20 minutes
into future. CyberPunk meets MadMax.  In a documentary about them they use
a computer to read a script so as to protect the crew. I totally respect
that. Part of that is because how they work is murky legal water. The other
part was because  a few of their opts went sideways such as  calling out
the ScienTologists for being a trolling cult...it went down hill pretty
quickly. So now they (try to) stay more anonymous using stylised
maxhedroomy videos with a computer reading text.
One of there was on some extremist  netoworking, and their leaders who they
promissed to forward any and all info they could to the proper authortese.
Now their taking on the extremists here. (some) of that info has lead
banks, business etc to refuse to deel with those trolls. Their also taking
down flags and statues of as Arnold Swartzinager put it "epicaly failed
idiologies of xenophobia, rage, and hate."  Theyre members have been
replacing those symbols with goofy art, or cleaning  the buildings and just
removing the grafiti.