[FRIAM] loopiness (again)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Feb 7 16:42:25 EST 2017

Ok, one could imagine thousands of very lightweight processors that independently process very high resolution sensor data, and share it asynchronously.  Also one could show that the sensors were as good or better than human sensitivity.  All of the events could be tagged with very high precision atomic clocks and logged.  Then the events could be sorted by that tag.   Somehow `flattening' is important to you here, but I haven't figured out why.   Anyway, once flattening was accomplished to understand what was going on it would just have to be unflattened again, like using some communication sequential processes formalism.