[FRIAM] What does it mean to say that it will probably rain tomorrow?

Vladimyr Burachynsky vburach at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 11 19:50:12 EST 2017

You guys are Nuts and have too much time,

That includes me. Somehow you have managed to braid together lies,
probability and fake news.

Perhaps many humans feel good whenever they influence others. Weather ladies
telling to be happy whenever it

goes above 30c ( I hate  heat) Poker players trying to bluff me into
shitting my pants and fold.

Insurance agents trying to make me feel guilty of matters after I am dead.

Politicians declaring they need money to defend me from American refugees.

(Canada has just counted 22 Africans crossing a snow field between Minnesota
and Manitoba. WTF)

So assign a number within a range and you may get a rush from discovering I
believed you.

So do we lie or deceive each other just to feel in control of others. What
else can be said to be positive about fake news. Perhaps,  It made some one
temporarily happy. Jehovah Witnesses still patrol streets fishing for
converts.

I have travelled very far without weather reporters just making my own sky
watch assumptions. Just look up.

vib

This world has too many idle control freaks trying to find levity by crying
wolf to dumb villagers.

Oh great, when you see Vladimyr wearing a hat you can assume it's raining.

If you see me walking with a newspaper in the woods what does that mean.

Yep, he is out for a constitutional stroll.