[FRIAM] Whew!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed May 3 12:48:22 EDT 2017

It seems to me that Santa Fe is sort of a spectator to the country.  Many of the residents are retired.  Other residents work for the military/industrial complex or tourism industries and are detached the poverty of the state.

I think these kinds of unsustainable, desperation revenue measures are part of a process of collapsing the low population, low cooperation parts of the country and increasing the power of the cities.   What are people thinking anyway, raising a kid out here in the middle of nowhere?