[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

gepr gepropella at gmail.com
Sun May 28 09:38:29 EDT 2017

I've struggled to understand your point here. Are you saying that, eg, a phase diagram of a device like a refrigerator, with ice in the freezer part, jello in the fridge part, and coolant in the compressor:

1. violates a definition of 'space',
2. cannot exist,
3. reduces to a common, atomic, phase space, or
4. something else?

--
⛧glen⛧