[FRIAM] Pondering the slang Adulting

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:46:50 EST 2018

I'd be *amazed* if anyone could find THE person who coined the term.  I'd be even more amazed if that person had a coherent definition at the time.  I suppose you could trace it back to the first person to use it in print, maybe look at Google's NGram: https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=troll&year_start=1980&year_end=2018&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2Ctroll%3B%2Cc0

--
☣ uǝlƃ