[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:29:25 EDT 2018

I'm not sure I've read all 3.  I will, though.  I *tried* to read this:

  Animal Sentience: The other-minds problem
  https://animalstudiesrepository.org/animsent/vol1/iss1/1/

And I've read some of Harnad's other work and came away impressed.  But his characterization of the "hard problem" seems fundamentally *off* to me.  But who knows.  He's smarter than I am.  In any case, I found this response interesting:

  Nonhuman mind-reading ability
  https://animalstudiesrepository.org/animsent/vol1/iss1/2/

--
☣ uǝlƃ