[FRIAM] 15555-10253-closing-a-gap-to-normal-hearing---white-paper.pdf

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 1 03:04:36 EDT 2019

I will have to look at these.  They can’t parse words on first hearing, can they?   Mike knows a little about this area and he has told me some, but I need to know more.  What I think he has told me is that a relatively primitive input with relatively few leads gives a tremendous benefit, much more than one would expect from the complexity of the cochlea itself.

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/