[FRIAM] [WedTech] Microcontroller event at Meow Wolf reminder

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Fri Mar 1 11:55:18 EST 2019

I gotta question: Is this a Science Fair or Introduction to Programming

When I signed up for the MW event, it sounded more like a science fair than
an educational event. Is that correct?

I ask because I thought we'd basically show kids how programming works by
guiding them through a few simple programs. You know, a "name tag"
(basically hello-world but with someone's name), and so on.

OTOH the event description seemed to be more "Here's a wowy project!"

   -- Owen