[FRIAM] is this true?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:14:35 EST 2019

Well, as I tried to make clear earlier, my question isn't about the changes either therapy makes to the brain so much as whether or not the changes from one therapy are _similar to_ the changes from the other therapy.  The evidence that the two therapies change the brain in the same or similar ways seems pretty sketchy to me.

--
☣ uǝlƃ