[FRIAM] "I have no idea what's going on." -- Towelie

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 20:41:57 EDT 2019

Hopefully, I'll try again soon ... maybe on an airplane flight when I have nothing to distract me. 8^)

Well, except nothing perhaps but  hurtling at 60 percent of the speed of sound, at ten percent of normal oxygen levels, at 30 degrees below zero packed in with a 160 other sardines in zorris and hawaian shirts, a third of whom are presumably infected with measles.

You can read on airplanes???!

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson