[FRIAM] capitalism vs. individualism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:47:17 EST 2019

On 11/7/19 10:22 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> I think we (>= GenX) aren't getting the message.   The subtext is "How is it you morons didn't figure this out?"

I agree. But I think I would go further, as Greta Thunberg has and assert that it's not just a matter of not figuring it out. It's a matter of dereliction of duty. We have a duty to build the commons so that our descendants will be more and more entitled. Entitled to see live polar bears, breathe clean air, eat avocado toast, devote their lives to creativity rather than wage slavery, etc.

--
☣ uǝlƃ