[FRIAM] flattening -isms

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 12:12:11 EST 2019

Here <http://epa.niif.hu/02400/02454/00027/pdf/EPA02454_neurohun_2007_201-205.pdf>  from the Neuropsychopharmacologia Hungarica 2007, IX/4; 201-205, which, of course, I follow religiously, is a lovely little summary which is NOT behind a paywall.

I like to think of our author, bathed in endogenous dmt, living out is his golden years in the ten thousand block of Jolly Way.

Nicholas S. Thompson