[FRIAM] better simulating actual FriAM

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:40:08 EDT 2020

IDK. "Manifest" is an awkward word. I think it's normally used akin to epiphenomena, which would not then constrain the things that generated it. But there's an efficacy about "manifest" that you don't get with other concepts. And effective things change the universe such that anything that happens after that must then be different. I.e. the Nth iteration should be somehow different from the (N-1)th iteration because the world is new. So, if that's what they meant by "manifestation", then yes it works for me. But if they simply mean "phenotypic exhibition" or "phenotypic indicator", then no. I wouldn't consider that a phen-gen map.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ