[FRIAM] square land math question

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:40:20 EDT 2020

Thanks for putting in a little more effort. So, in your definitions, 1/aleph0 = 1/aleph1. That's tightly analogous, if not identical, to saying a point is divisible because point/2 = point. But before you claimed a point is indivisible. So, if you were more clear about which authority you were citing when you make your claims, we wouldn't have these discussions.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ