[FRIAM] Covid graph

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:09:42 EDT 2020

Isn’t the case that if the disease kills the most vulnerable people first and is stopped (Italy) then we will see a high death rate.  But if the disease kills the most vulnerable people first and is not stopped, (US) then the death rate will fall as the “most vulnerable” are both eliminated and more assiduously protected.  Am I missing a point, here?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/