[FRIAM] "certain codes of conduct"

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:12:03 EDT 2020

Merle,

I meant only that Freshman writing courses are a place where we are likely to encounter institutional racism, and I am looking for ideas about what to do about that, given that I am inclined to hang onto some notion that expository writing can, and should, be taught.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/