[FRIAM] Pragmaticism and puritanism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:11:29 EDT 2020

Nick just sent me a similar question offline.  A compromise might be a)  if
you're sneezing and coughing don't come. b) no touching such as handshakes.
c) no handing cellphones to others to share e.g. photos. d)  stay home if
attendance makes you anxious e) similar common sense policies.

Comments?

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly