[FRIAM] [WedTech] Zoom invite for March 20 Virtual FRIAM

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed Mar 18 23:52:31 EDT 2020

Great points, Steve.

Yes, I will set up a Google doc in the morning. Folks who don't know ZOOM,
we can share the G Doc on the zoom screen and anyone can add comments,
which is probably better than multiple people trying to edit the document.
ZOOM also has a handy chat tool in the right rail so you can seen a
semi-conversation unfold.
Tom