[FRIAM] Outbreak Simulation

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 20 15:56:04 EDT 2020

I thought this was kind of interesting.

https://us.dantelabs.com/pages/coronavirus

If they were doing something like this, might be able to collect both the viral and human data from one sample:

https://www.illumina.com/content/dam/illumina-marketing/documents/products/appnotes/ngs-coronavirus-app-note-1270-2020-001.pdf

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of Frank Wimberly <wimberly3 at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2020 at 12:02 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Outbreak Simulation

Don't go to sleep, please

I think our institutions are more robust and durable than you do.

Frank
---
Frank C. Wimberly
505 670-9918