[FRIAM] Outbreak Simulation

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:59:37 EDT 2020

@Stephen Smith
(while I find out how to a reply to the right person in Gmail):
aaaaah ok. That's what I'm concerned about with distorted information.
>From what I've heard, and read on this list it's basically the fear of the
unknown and some really smart, and clever people making as best
guesses as possible. Basically injured frogs, with as you say a lot more
drivers and having to guess what the heck to do.
Is it really also extra equipment (health buffs for that poor frog) even
archaic Negative Pressure Rooms is simply not enough?
Thanks that does help with the other side of needed perspective.