[FRIAM] Indefinite Emergency Powers

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:46:31 EDT 2020

Two tests implies there are any tests, free and some number of people have
them though.  Hasn't anyone watched B Zombie flicks or silly ones like
attack of the tomaters? Have to have that stuff their to use, or (as is the
case now): omg omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmog some coughed ruuuuun they
have...oh just a regular caugh.
It'd seem like without IMEI info being sent out into the wild it'd be
hardER to misuse phone location info for nefarius dude uses.  Is there a
reason for  needing two tests? I gather you can't (somewhat) indirectly
double check someone (or something ) moved  asking for a new random
location of that same ip or gps info?
Just curious.