[FRIAM] Choroquine-phosphate Death

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Mar 24 12:18:05 EDT 2020

Michel -

I only had a brief moment to check out your groups webpages (the Google
Translate English version is surprisingly good for such a technical
document).   The Complexity Timeline page
<http://mountvernon.fr/Etapes_historiques.html> was particularly apt as
I have tried to recover that from my own experiences/memory and that of
others.

How are things looking for you there on the ground in France?  I've been
checking in with my social/professional network in UK/EU/AU but France's
central location in Europe and unique cultural style would seem to
suggest an equally unique experience/perspective?

- Steve