[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:44:18 EDT 2020

I don't know if it's any harder or not. That's above my pay grade. But I don't *have* to answer the question to understand the question. Chalmers et al are *asking* the question. Some of them speculate on the answer. Some don't speculate on the answer. You said you didn't understand the *problem*.

So, pretend your a genius physicist teaching undergraduate physics. Just because you know the answer and the problem you put on the test, and the student does not (yet) know the answer, does NOT mean the student doesn't understand the problem.

If you understand the problem and think you have the answer, that's one thing. But that's not what you said. You said you don't understand the problem.

--
☣ uǝlƃ