[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:50:30 EDT 2020

Perhaps I misspoke.  I certainly agree that working out an entity's point of view is a problem.  I just don't see why it's a hard problem.  In otherwords, when Chalmers asserts that there is a Hard Problem of consciousness, him implies that he is pointing to some problem unique in its hardness.  I think I am only denying there is not such uniquely hard problem, not that there is not a problem of working out what is from different points of view or a problem of working out some entity's point of view from what is.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/