[FRIAM] What Is the Real Coronavirus Toll in Each State? - The New York Times

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:51:12 EDT 2020

Thanks, Steve, for the comment and link.

My go-to, until the last few days, was a map the Times was putting up of
doubling time by county.  They clearly still have the data, and do produce
it by state, but I can no longer find the national map, which was showing
nicely the spread of the disease outward from urban areas.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/>
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/