[FRIAM] IS: Research on Dreams WAS: hidden

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:37:17 EDT 2020

For which mill:  understanding the patient's unconscious processes.
Anything the patient produces including dream accounts, feelings toward the
therapist (positive and negative), conscious fantasies (sexual or
otherwise), accounts of childhood experiences, crying, rages, forgetting to
pay the bill.  You get the idea.  It's all grist for the mill it's the most
idiographic possible investigation of a human psysche I suspect.

The transference including idealizing and devaluing the therapist,
defiance, rejection, dependency, longing for merger, etc is the most
important grist.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,