[FRIAM] Interesting "take" on political correctness and triggering

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:47:11 EDT 2020

All -

Sorry to zig and zag.  My colleague on FRIAM, Glen Ropella, chased this down
for me:

https://www.oxfordstudent.com/2020/05/01/remove-hateful-material-from-mandat
ory-teaching-says-su-council/

The problem arose because I failed to distinguish between the Oxford Union
and the Oxford STUDENT union, which are entirely different organizations.
It's bad, but it's not quite so bad.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/>