[FRIAM] Metaphor [POSSIBLE DISTRACTON FROM]: privacy games

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat May 30 01:40:23 EDT 2020

Piedmont, for example, has a higher per capita income than Beverly Hills.
On the other hand if one wants to drag a newspaper dispenser into the street and use it as a shield from rubber bullets, that’s an option too.   Oakland has got it all!

I mentioned this hackery.   Fun.

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2019/09/09/whos-been-hacking-digital-traffic-signs-in-berkeley

I saw someone on MSNBC tonight dreading the “global anarchists”.   Seriously?