[FRIAM] Don't take your guns (or ammo) to town...

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:02:15 EDT 2020

Frank, I also wonder how many of these boogaloo boys were trained to fight
through video games, and are just looking for a real life outlet for their
thousands of hours of "training". Does it harm a society to have a large
portion of the population trained in war fighting? I see them like the
extra white blood cells in a body during an allergic reaction. It is
important for a human body to regulate defensive cells so that they don't
destroy healthy cells.

Since we are talking politics. I just witnessed the longest
advertisement for the republican party I have ever heard. My in-laws are
devout Catholics and watch sermons on TV. As I was reading about our health
secretaries' connections to Russian media, they were in the other room
having a priest shame them into voting for a particular party that he did
not mention. It was hard to listen too. If those sermons were your most
trusted source of information, then you would absolutely want to avoid
hell. Anyways, it has been eye opening to see the persuasiveness of these
televangelists.

Cody Smith