[FRIAM] why some people hate cops

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Sep 24 15:25:51 EDT 2020

In your example of migrating zero and non-zero terms in the infinite expression of all things:   As the correlations become more massive I start thinking let's replace that with a representative agent; let's compress that mess of proliferation back down to one thing.    Religion is a virus and a fundamental cause of that mess of proliferation.   All we've come up with in this country so far is to make them tolerate each other, no thanks to the best efforts of Bill Barr and so on.    I would say it is slightly pleasing how they tend to eat each other.   But man it is an expensive soap opera to produce.